Thursday 4 March 2010

The Second Morning After Surgery

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Slept well last night. Went this morning to get my hair cut and out of my eyes. It's hard when your hair is in the way and you have to tape the shield on your eye each night.

Subjective feelings this morning -- it feels like someone has given me a new eyeglasses prescription. Walking definitely feels unsteady, and it doesn't help that I've had my light-headedness for 20 years. Something must be different. So I am careful where I go and I am trying not to do anything quickly.

The sunrise colors were very pretty this morning. The dawn rocked! Pre-sunrise the light showed a different quality!

There are halos around strong light sources like the TV and lamps, but I assume it's because pupil is dilated and that it will get better.

Last night I looked into my left pupil (dilated) and I couldn't believe it -- I could see the Crystalens. How tiny the lens must be!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My vision doesn't seem to be a bit better in the left eye. I've checked the halo effect again around lamps and my TV, and it almost looks like the amount of halo margins has decreased a bit -- I think.

Did some research on the Internet. Eyes do not heal at the same rate. It could take up to a week for vision to begin improving.

Friday, January 15, 2010

I put on a pair of blue jeans today and I'll never forget how vivid the blue denim appeared in the mirror.

My article about the Amsler grid is at

Save Your Vision With the Amsler Grid

No comments:

Post a Comment